Comics World Sale & Hints to some new guests!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2009
      Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,

      If you are on our email list you have already seen this info but if not here is some info on our upcoming Comics World Christmas Sale and some hints to some Comicon guests that I will soon be announcing.

      Also, if you receive a sale flyer in the mail, I made a ridiculous typo on the flyer concerning the 2010 Pittsburgh Comicon. Idiot that I am I listed the show as the 2009 Pittsburgh Comicon. I assure you we are not using a time machine to throw another show in 2009 and it should read 2010.

      That being said, I hope you all have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving and below you'll find the sale and convention info.

      P.A.T.
      -----------------------------------
      Hello Comiconiacs,

      First I hope you all have or had a Happy Thanksgiving.
      (I'm not sure when my webguys will get this email out)

      Right after the Holiday, we'll be in FULL convention mode around here, so you can be expecting plenty of juicy updates about Pittsburgh Comicon 2010.

      But Today I wanted to let you know about the 2009 Comics World Christmas Sale!!!!!
      (Comics World is the promoter of the Annual Pittsburgh Comicon)

      If you are looking for gifts for your favorite comic lover, (or if you are just shopping for yourself), You Can't Miss the 2009 Christmas Sale!!!!!

      December 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, 2009!!!

      Everything in the Store is on sale, including:

      50% OFF - ALL BACK ISSUES
      35% OFF - ALL NEW COMICS
      25% OFF - ALL GRAPHIC NOVELS AND COMIC SUPPLIES Plus Just in Time for Christmas...... ALL TOYS ARE BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!!!!!
      and Comics World has A HUGE Selection of TOYS!!!!!!

      Don't miss out on this sale and bring a friend!!!!
      In fact if you can sign up a friend for a Comics World Club Membership, you will receive a $10 Gift Certificate on the spot to spend at Sale or to save for later purchases!!

      Comics World is located at
      1002 Graham Ave.
      Windber, PA 15963
      so if you've never been to the store (and headquarters of the Pittsburgh Comicon), this is your chance. Program it into your GPS or bring it up on Map Quest and come on down and take part in the sale of the year.

      The store hours for the sale will be:
      Thurs. & Friday: 12-8
      Sat. & Sun: 12-5

      Also I would be remiss if I didn't at least mention the 2010 Pittsburgh Comicon (April 23-25 at the Monroeville Convention Center) I'll have a big update right after the holiday, that will include two comic book legends that have never made the trek to Pittsburgh before!!!!

      One is one of the most celebrated inkers of all time, (and if you receive a sale flyer in the mail, you'll see the first announcement of this guest.)

      The other is a superstar artist of the Bronze Age with extensive Conan and Batman credits as well as a slew of covers for 70's DC Comics.

      I'll let you stew about those two guests until the next update.

      Hope to see you all at the sale, and stay tuned for news about Comicon 2010.

      Thanx,

      Patrick Thomas
      Marketing Director - Pittsburgh Comicon

      Pittsburgh Comicon 2010