New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Dec 29, 2005
      pittscomicon group:

      who do you not want to see this year?

      o Dawn of the Dead people
      o Johnny Valiant

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
        how about neither!

        pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

        Enter your vote today!  A new poll has been created for the
        pittscomicon group:

        who do you not want to see this year?

          o Dawn of the Dead people
          o Johnny Valiant

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!

      • Kerry
        Message 3 of 29 , Dec 30, 2005
          LOL Dugger,
          That's what I was going to post.
          There should have been that 3rd option.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          wrote:

          > how about neither!
          >
          > pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:
          > pittscomicon group:
          >
          > who do you not want to see this year?
          >
          > o Dawn of the Dead people
          > o Johnny Valiant

          > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
          Groups
          > web site listed above.
          >
          > Thanks!

          > Comic
          book Comic book
          store Comic book
          artist
          Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          Message 4 of 29 , Feb 28, 2006
            pittscomicon group:

            I attend the Comicon: (all that apply)

            o To buy stuff
            o To sell stuff
            o To meet/interact with the artists
            o To meet/interact with celebrity guests
            o To attend the charity auction
            o For the poker tournament
            o For the kicking parties (woo hoo)
            o To try and build my business/reputation
            o To ogle the ladies
            o To ogle the dudes

            web site listed above.

            Thanks!
          • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 29 , May 8, 2006
              pittscomicon group:

              What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh Comicon

              o great
              o nice
              o ok
              o needs work
              o oh my god that's bad

              web site listed above.

              Thanks!
            • Kirisawa Fuko
              Message 6 of 29 , May 9, 2006
                Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                went/was run?

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                > pittscomicon group:
                >
                > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                Comicon

                > o great
                > o nice
                > o ok
                > o needs work
                > o oh my god that's bad

                > web site listed above.
                >
                > Thanks!

              • MTB
                Message 7 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                  > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                  > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                  > went/was run?
                  >
                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                  > > pittscomicon group:
                  > >
                  > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                  > Comicon
                  > >
                  > > o great
                  > > o nice
                  > > o ok
                  > > o needs work
                  > > o oh my god that's bad

                  > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                  Groups
                  > > web site listed above.
                  > >
                  > > Thanks!

                  what u saw
                • MTB
                  Message 8 of 29 , May 9, 2006

                    > Could you possibly re-phrase this poll question? Are you asking what
                    > we thought of the costumes that people wore or how the contest
                    > went/was run?
                    >
                    > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com

                    > > pittscomicon group:
                    > >
                    > > What did you think of the costume this yr (2006) @ the pittsburgh
                    > Comicon
                    > >
                    > > o great
                    > > o nice
                    > > o ok
                    > > o needs work
                    > > o oh my god that's bad

                    > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo!
                    Groups
                    > > web site listed above.
                    > >
                    > > Thanks!

                    what u saw
                  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 29 , Oct 13, 2008
                      pittscomicon group:

                      would you be intersted in have a group that meets once or twice a month to have geeky conversations about current movies, TV shows and the like?

                      o yes once a month
                      o yes twice a month
                      o no
                      o depends

                      web site listed above.

                      Thanks!
                    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 29 , Jul 27, 2009
                        pittscomicon group:

                        Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
                        But shows interest....

                        o Hell Yeah!
                        o No Way!
                        o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

                        web site listed above.

                        Thanks!
                      • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
                        Message 11 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
                          pittscomicon group:

                          Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

                          o Not his best work
                          o Too cartoonish
                          o Ok but could have been better
                          o Great!!!
                          o Bad colors

                          web site listed above.

                          Thanks!
                        • Anthony
                          Message 12 of 29 , May 1, 2012
                            I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

                            The colored version:
                            http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de