Re: [pittscomicon] A message about a recent tragedy.

  • Shawn Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2009
      Patrick;

      That's terrible, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Is there
      anything we, the con community, can do as a group? Can we take up a
      collection or something for his family?

      Regardless, our thoughts are with his family & friends, and if there's
      anything we can do to help, please let us know!

      Kwip

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2009
        Thank You for your sentiments Shawn.

        To the best of my knowledge at this point, your prayers and well wishes are enough. If there is any change in that I'll let you know.

        Patrick

      • jencomx3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 24, 2009
          I'm so sorry to hear about this.