Re: Newbie here... i have questions...

  • Kirisawa Fuko
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
      There are usually a decent amount of people in costume, especially on
      Sunday since that's when their costume contest is and people in
      costume get in free to the con that day (unless they've change that,
      it worked last year).

      Some stars are there all three days and some are only there certain
      days. I think the con usually says on it's site in the guest bios if a
      guest is only going to be there certain days, but I'm not sure.

      ~Fuko

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 5, 2005
        yes sometimes some stars are there only on certain days or at a certain time one day, you ask about zombies, im sure you know that the dawn of the dead original movie ( or whatever it was called) was made there and they make a big deal of it with mall tours and what not, so im sure you could expect a zombie or 2 so dress up what the hell.
        Dont however wear the star trek outfits, OH I KNOW SOME PEOPLE LIKE IT, I for one cant stand it, but thats  just a suggestion from me...lol BUT the first trekkie that comes up to me talking gibberish,I will body slam. end of story.

        Kirisawa Fuko <fuko_chan@...> wrote:

        There are usually a decent amount of people in costume, especially on
        Sunday since that's when their costume contest is and people in
        costume get in free to the con that day (unless they've change that,
        it worked last year).

        Some stars are there all three days and some are only there certain
        days. I think the con usually says on it's site in the guest bios if a
        guest is only going to be there certain days, but I'm not sure.

        ~Fuko

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "James" <HorrorOfZombie@G...> wrote:

        > Hello Everybody...
        > This will be my first year going to the Comicon. me and my friend Drue
        > will be going. It's both our first times... I dont know if he has been
        > to one of these things or not.. but I have never done it before... I
        > think it will be fun...
        >
        > I was wanting to know if a lot of people wear costumes?
        > I also want to know if the film stars are there everyday or just on
        > certain days?
        > Does anybody ever see people dressed as zombies?
        > if there's lots of people dressed up then me and my friend will be
        > there as zombies.....lol it'll be lots of fun...
        >
        > visit my website also...
        > http://www.zombiejunkyard.com
        >
        > -James

        "You're fooling yourself if you think your purpose in life is anything greater than turning animals into poo."

        Do you Yahoo!?