pittsburgh comic con who is dressing up and as what?

  • filmmoviesboss
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
      I want to do an x-men thing but i want a group of people i'm going as bishop and my dude is going as beast and im doing the costume work so if anybodies interested get at me.
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
        ill be there fri i think bc i have reserve duty that weekend. id normally dress up but dont think i am this time

        In a message dated 11/9/2009 9:51:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, filmmoviesboss@... writes:

        I want to do an x-men thing but i want a group of people i'm going as bishop and my dude is going as beast and im doing the costume work so if anybodies interested get at me.

      • Whitney Keller
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 9, 2009
          A group of friends and myself will be cosplaying; Kingdom Hearts 2 and Bleach (Turn Back the  Pendulum and Zanpakuto Tales arcs).  ^_^

          ill be there fri i think bc i have reserve duty that weekend. id normally dress up but dont think i am this time

          In a message dated 11/9/2009 9:51:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, filmmoviesboss@... writes:

          I want to do an x-men thing but i want a group of people i'm going as bishop and my dude is going as beast and im doing the costume work so if anybodies interested get at me.

        • G.W.
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 10, 2009
            X-Men? Sounds interesting.