returning people

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      A couple of people I'd like to see return would be Francis Manapul and Agnes garbowska. I got a batman from him last year that he did in india ink and brush. It is one of the highlights of my sketch collection.
    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
        I know I've said it a few times but maybe one more may not be bad but I'd love to see Nei Ruffino at the Con. One of the hottest colorists doing Campbell and Basaldua among others. I mean if Basaldua and Nei would BOTH be there.....SCORE :)

        Andrew

      • G.W.
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 15, 2009
          Seconded on Manapul.