Re: So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 29, 2005
      Actually I think it was updated a day or two ago.

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Rick Olney <orcafresh@y...>
      wrote:

      > Yes, I agree! An update is needed!
      >
      > --- DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...> wrote:
      >
      > > how often is the website updated? any idea on any
      > > new guests for the Con?
      > >

      > > Rick Olney <orcafresh@y...> wrote:
      > > Great point Brian! Although I'm a little old for
      > > playin' videogames. I'm more a hangin' out in the
      > > bar
      > > or having some friends hang out in my room kind of
      > > guy. 8^)
      > >
      > > Actaully this years Saturday evening is already
      > > scheduled for Hooters!
      > >
      > > --- Brian Stone <pittsburgh_crew@h...>
      > > wrote:
      > >
      > > > The Videogame room provides plenty of thrills
      > > for
      > > > those who yearn for
      > > > something to fill their schedule! Tournaments,
      > > Free
      > > > play games 24/7, over 12
      > > > systems always playing old and new faves!
      > > >

      > > > ~_^
      > > >
      > > > -Brian (VG room head)

      > > <terryvattimo@v...>
      > > Star
      > > > Wars Guest?

      > > to a
      > > > con. I go because of
      > > > only so many times that I
      > > bootlegs
      > > > and the like, let alone
      > > > more entertainment/event
      > > > collection off eBay or a

      t=ms&k=Comic+book&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+book+

      >store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+sal
      e&w6=Dc+

      > > >comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=OpThui_IhXDzWstTJVOg0A>
      > > > book

      t=ms&k=Comic+book+store&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic

      >+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+f
      or+sale&

      > >w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=nKqnhIkTysf7_V64BNFhpQ>
      > > > book store

      t=ms&k=Comic+book+artist&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comi

      >c+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+
      for+sale

      > >&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=Mn5zVvmlB-oujpjFi5awQw>
      > > > book artist

      t=ms&k=Comic+book+cover&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic

      >+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+f
      or+sale&

      > >w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=4wWXUU5lS_sVoxMBg-FnTw>
      > > > book cover

      t=ms&k=Comic+book+for+sale&w1=Comic+book&w2=Co

      >mic+book+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+boo
      k+for+sa

      > >le&w6=Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=bfQkRldv0ApuZSBHRo7POQ>
      > > > book for sale

      t=ms&k=Dc+comic+book&w1=Comic+book&w2=Comic+bo

      >ok+store&w3=Comic+book+artist&w4=Comic+book+cover&w5=Comic+book+for+
      sale&w6=

      > >Dc+comic+book&c=6&s=127&.sig=RtNS93Aa0-zC1k_qJDwmoA>
      > > > comic book

      > > on
      > > > the web.

      > > email
      > > > to:

      subject=Unsubscribe>

      > > the
      > > > Yahoo!
      > > > Service.

      > > > --------------------~-->
      > > > Know an art & music fan? Make a donation in
      > > their
      > > > honor this holiday season!
      > > >

      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/aSIolB/TM

      > > Sincerely,
      > > --Rick
      > >
      > > Rick Olney
      > > TightLip Entertainment
      > > www.mightyminicon.com
      > > "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      > > Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about.
      > > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > > dsl.yahoo.com

      > > Comic book
      > > Comic book store
      > > Comic book artist
      > > Comic
      > > book cover
      > > Comic book for sale
      > > Dc comic book

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one
      > > person you just may be the world."
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! Photos
      > > Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add
      > > photos, events, holidays, whatever.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      > --Rick
      >
      > Rick Olney
      > TightLip Entertainment
      > www.mightyminicon.com
      > "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > dsl.yahoo.com

    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.