RE: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 29, 2005
      how often is the website updated? any idea on any new guests for the Con?

      Rick Olney <orcafresh@...> wrote:
      Great point Brian! Although I'm a little old for
      playin' videogames. I'm more a hangin' out in the bar
      or having some friends hang out in my room kind of
      guy. 8^)

      Actaully this years Saturday evening is already
      scheduled for Hooters!

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.6dcNC/.VHMAA/Zx0JAA/aSIolB/TM

      Sincerely,
      --Rick

      Rick Olney
      TightLip Entertainment
      www.mightyminicon.com
      "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      dsl.yahoo.com

      Yahoo! Photos
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.