Re: [pittscomicon] Re: PICTURES??

  • Joe Patrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Those are some nice pics of the costumed folks that were there, thanks for sharing them.  Like the Mystique and Phoenix myself. ;-)

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
        Wow cool pics. I didn't realize we had that many people there dressed up in costume. I see you took one of Mystique & Phoenix, i have a picture taken of myself with Mystique & phoenix. Plus a couple of Stan the Man. that I'll cherish.

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
          me too.