Re: PICTURES??

  • uthmatar.ffxi
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
      Hey guys, this is Nate's wife. I was with him as the Red Tornado this year. I loaded all my pics to my Photobucket, in a folder marked PittsburghComicon09. Here is a link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/PittsburghComicon09/
      I don't mind if you use them, but I would like them to be identified as my photos if possible. For the person who wanted to post them on MySpace, my id there is Wondergirl220. Feel free to send me an invite and tag me if you post one of us. You might want to include that you're from the Comicon Yahoo group, so I know you're not spamming me:)
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
        Those are some nice pics of the costumed folks that were there, thanks for sharing them.  Like the Mystique and Phoenix myself. ;-)

        Hey guys, this is Nate's wife. I was with him as the Red Tornado this year. I loaded all my pics to my Photobucket, in a folder marked PittsburghComicon09 . Here is a link: http://smg.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v623/delirium_ dizzy/Convention s/PittsburghComi con09/
        I don't mind if you use them, but I would like them to be identified as my photos if possible. For the person who wanted to post them on MySpace, my id there is Wondergirl220. Feel free to send me an invite and tag me if you post one of us. You might want to include that you're from the Comicon Yahoo group, so I know you're not spamming me:)

      • clarke wiggins
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
          Wow cool pics. I didn't realize we had that many people there dressed up in costume. I see you took one of Mystique & Phoenix, i have a picture taken of myself with Mystique & phoenix. Plus a couple of Stan the Man. that I'll cherish.

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
            me too.