RE: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Brian Stone
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 29, 2005
      The Videogame room provides plenty of thrills for those who yearn for
      something to fill their schedule! Tournaments, Free play games 24/7, over 12
      systems always playing old and new faves!

      ~_^

      -Brian (VG room head)

    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.