2009 Comicon...One for the Books!

  • gabe.weidner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2009
      I had such a great time this year at the con. Im sure it is safe to assume that I am not the only one. The new convention center was great. Getting to meet Stan the Man was awsome. The way that the comicon crew had things set up to meet him was awsome as well. We all have a piece of Stan in our hearts now! (and on books, programs, shirts, posters, some even skin!......) Other then that I just wanted to thank Renee and everyone else for another great weekend! See you in 2010!