Re: [pittscomicon] Re: con review

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 15, 2009
      I was faced to a wall (the women's bathroom actually) but didn't mind it. Not that I'm into bathrooms or anything LOL

      On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 6:10 PM, dark_mullet <Zeolahn@...> wrote:

      Considering that it was the first time in a new venue and didn't have a walking distance hotel, the Con turned out a lot better than I was expecting. It was a very good trial Con. I like how bright the convention center is.

      That being said, it's a lot smaller, or at least it seemed so. It seemed like there were a lot less booths, and I was not a fan of how Artist's Alley was set up. And I don't know if something can be done about it, but I know that some artists did not enjoy that they had to stare at a wall all day, whereas always in the past they had something/one across from them.