PICTURES??

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 15, 2009
      HEY one more thing. I usually have time to bop around and get some pictures of the show, but I just never had much of an opportunity during this show. I have some pics of the quick sketch and the costume contest and a couple other random things but I don't have a ton of pics. If anybody has any pictures that they'd like to share you can email them to me. Don't email them to my regular email. (I don't want to have a million pics download on my computer all at once.) Send them to:
      lqpsomerset@...
      and if you don't mind us using them for promotional purposes indicate so in you email.

      Thanks Again,

      Patrick
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 16, 2009
        me to for my myspace page, http://www.myspace.com/pghcomicon, if anyone dont mind.
        thanks

        lqpsomerset@ yahoo.com
        and if you don't mind us using them for promotional purposes indicate so in you email.

        Thanks Again,

        Patrick

      • Andrew Harmon

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
            Hey guys, this is Nate's wife. I was with him as the Red Tornado this year. I loaded all my pics to my Photobucket, in a folder marked PittsburghComicon09. Here is a link: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v623/delirium_dizzy/Conventions/PittsburghComicon09/
            I don't mind if you use them, but I would like them to be identified as my photos if possible. For the person who wanted to post them on MySpace, my id there is Wondergirl220. Feel free to send me an invite and tag me if you post one of us. You might want to include that you're from the Comicon Yahoo group, so I know you're not spamming me:)
          • Joe Patrick
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 17, 2009
              Those are some nice pics of the costumed folks that were there, thanks for sharing them.  Like the Mystique and Phoenix myself. ;-)

              Hey guys, this is Nate's wife. I was with him as the Red Tornado this year. I loaded all my pics to my Photobucket, in a folder marked PittsburghComicon09 . Here is a link: http://smg.photobuc ket.com/albums/ v623/delirium_ dizzy/Convention s/PittsburghComi con09/
              I don't mind if you use them, but I would like them to be identified as my photos if possible. For the person who wanted to post them on MySpace, my id there is Wondergirl220. Feel free to send me an invite and tag me if you post one of us. You might want to include that you're from the Comicon Yahoo group, so I know you're not spamming me:)

            • clarke wiggins
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
                Wow cool pics. I didn't realize we had that many people there dressed up in costume. I see you took one of Mystique & Phoenix, i have a picture taken of myself with Mystique & phoenix. Plus a couple of Stan the Man. that I'll cherish.

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 18, 2009
                  me too.