Re: [pittscomicon] So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • R.L. Olney
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 28, 2005
      The PRO football player idea is a good one! That would
      boost sports memorabilia and add that number of
      vendors and people to the mix.

      --- DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:

> [...]
      > wars,star trek etc is just blech! I think there are
      > other celebrities they could get, and hell there is
      > a PRO football team in pittsburgh why not try
      > getting a couple people from that organization to
      > drop in.
      >
      > Rick Olney <orcafresh@...> wrote:
      > Okay, so which one of you guys is Chewbacca?
      >
      > Heh, heh... :)
      >
      > I disagree. I don't think the Pittsburgh Comicon
      > is
      > getting old. I've attended all but two of them.
      > Nearly
      > always staying the entire weekend. What it should
      > actually stay away from (imo) is thinking that it
      > has
      > to compete, and avoid getting caught up in CHASING
      > the
      > same old stuff and celeb's on the other con
      > circuits
      > mentioned. That's a trap.
      >

      > --- DUGGER <dugger_rockz@...> wrote:
      >
      > > EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
      > >
      > > Dan Kirk <dpk99@...> wrote: I
      > would
      > > like to make the Comicon this year but it's not
      > like
      > > it used to
      > > be with Star Wars guest. How about the One Man
      > > Star Wars Trilogy? That
      > > would be a GREAT addition. I would really like
      > > see that show since I
      > > was not able to make the show in Cleveland
      > this
      > > summer.

      > > Comic book
      >
      > > Comic book store
      >
      > > Comic book artist
      >

      > Comic
      > > book cover
      >
      > > Comic book for sale
      >
      > > Dc comic book

      > email
      > > to:

      > > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to
      > one
      > > person you just may be the world."
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! for Good - Make a difference this year.
      >

      > Sincerely,
      > --Rick
      >
      > Rick Olney
      > TightLip Entertainment
      > www.mightyminicon.com
      > "Lux Mentis, Lux Orbis"

      > Yahoo! DSL � Something to write home about.
      > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
      > dsl.yahoo.com

      > Comic book
      > Comic book store
      > Comic book artist
      > Comic
      > book cover
      > Comic book for sale
      > Dc comic book

      > Yahoo! Terms of Service.
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      >

      > "To the world you are just one person, but to one
      > person you just may be the world."
      >
      > ---------------------------------
      > Yahoo! Shopping
      > Find Great Deals on Holiday Gifts at Yahoo!

      Sincerely,
      --Rick

      Rick Olney
      TightLip Entertainment

      the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
      is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
      Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
      this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
      are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
      copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
      of this information is strictly prohibited. TIGHTLIP ENTERTAINMENT,
      70 West Main Street, Mohawk, NY 13407-1031 www.mightyminicon.com /
      www.thespookyny.com

      __________________________________
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.