re: 2010 dates?

  • Jamie Fickes
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
      Anyone know the dates for pittsburgh in 2010, SPACE is at the end of April and I don't want to double book myself.
      Thanks!

      jamiefickes@...
      webcomic: www.mumblepuss.com
      podcast: www.neenerneeener.net
    • James Rowe
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2009
        I seem to recall that the convetion was suppose to go back to april next year.

        Darth Stewie

        James

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 15, 2009
          Jamie, i believe from what the 2009 COMICON program reads it sayd the comicon is April 23,24, & 25.