Re: [pittscomicon] costumes?

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 11, 2009
      sweet, anyone going in costume on friday? thats the only day i will be able to attend as i am getting deployed this weekend for awhile. i'll be in costume myself. its fairly new and not many have seen it yet. if you see flint from gi joe, thats me
      -bart

      I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle.  Our friend is gonna be there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.