THANK YOU!!!!

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
      Hey guys, I'm off to the convention hall around noon today and before I left I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you for your passion and dedication to the show. I hope to see you all there. If you see me running around, stop me and say Hi. I'll be taking my laptop and will continue to keep you informed of anything pressing that comes up during the show and of course there will plenty to talk about after the show, including plans for 2010 just six months away, April 23-25!!!!

      P.A.T.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
        will be there tomorrow morning! Im still unsure if the group is meeting up anywhere... if anyone knows, let me know.

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2009
          I'd like to invite everyone to stop by the N3RDCast booth (S101-S103,
          somewhere in there!). We're having a fun scavenger hunt sort of thing
          going on with some of our artist buddies, and you get $1 off a
          purchase at one of their booths (your pick!). And there's a drawing
          for a huge framed & signed print (26x30) of a jam piece by all the
          artists featuring their characters!

          Kwip