Re: [pittscomicon] costumes?

  • Nathan Hill
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2009
      I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle.  Our friend is gonna be there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.

        DCAU (New Adventures of Batman and Robin) version of Scarecrow.

        On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...> wrote:

        I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle.  Our friend is gonna be there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.

          >Well I might be there on saturday as Storm.But my big show will be on Sunday has Misty Knight. and if i cross my finger mydaughter costume might be done or change at the last minute ( and I don mean the last minute)
          > DCAU (New Adventures of Batman and Robin) version of Scarecrow.
          >
          > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...>wrote:
          >

          > > I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and
          > > my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle. Our friend is gonna be
          > > there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.

        • Andrew Harmon
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 10, 2009
            Make sure your friend (as Jay Garrick) stops by my table (not sure which # it is or where it's located) because I definitely have to get my picture taken with him. Flash is my #1 guy!

            I'll be the one sporting a Steelers hat (if I can find it) and with stuff set out for the Dynamic League.

            Andrew

            On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 8:18 AM, catwomanmtb <catwomanmtb@...> wrote:

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "G.W." <hobanagarak@...> wrote:
            >Well I might be there on saturday as Storm.But my big show will be on Sunday has Misty Knight. and if i cross my finger mydaughter costume might be done or change at the last minute ( and I don mean the last minute)

            > DCAU (New Adventures of Batman and Robin) version of Scarecrow.
            >
            > On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 11:48 PM, Nathan Hill <uthmatar.ffxi@...>wrote:

            > > I'm going as the Golden Age Sandman (Sandman Mystery Theater version), and
            > > my wife is the Golden Age Red Tornado, Ma Hunkle. Our friend is gonna be
            > > there as the GA Flash, Jay Garrick.

          • CHAD WILSON
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 10, 2009
              > anyone going in one?

              Please besure to take pictures and post them to the
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 11, 2009
                sweet, anyone going in costume on friday? thats the only day i will be able to attend as i am getting deployed this weekend for awhile. i'll be in costume myself. its fairly new and not many have seen it yet. if you see flint from gi joe, thats me
                -bart