Re: [pittscomicon] Re: BIG STAN LEE NEWS

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
      Heh, what's the rush? I'll probably be tinkering with my costume and stuff to take until Friday night. >.>

      On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 6:16 PM, wildstorm3 <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

      I am sooooo ready for the show. I got all my books together, post-its done. My poster for Stan lee is sitting by my door. Ready to get my Lady Death comic and a couple USM comics. I'M PUMPED!!!!!

      > THERE WILL BE TICKETS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE SHOW! We just ended the online presales because we are getting ready to head to Pittsburgh and can't monitor and maintain the online sales once we take off for the burgh.
      >
      > P.A.T.
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "G.W." <hobanagarak@> wrote:
      > >
      > > So the $40 Stan Lee autograph tickets are sold out, or will those be offered
      > > up to some point in time at the show on Saturday?
      > >
      > > On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 8:57 AM, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Anyone know what time the shop opens? Figured I'd give it a shot to see if
      > > > they have any left :)
      > > >
      > > > Last minute buyer, that's me LOL

    • wildstorm3
      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 9, 2009
        I'm not rushing. Just working all day every day this week so i can have off this weekend. Monday was the only day I had to get ready.