So Where Are The Star Wars Guest?

  • Dan Kirk
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 28, 2005
      I would like to make the Comicon this year but it's not like it used to
      be with Star Wars guest. How about the One Man Star Wars Trilogy? That
      would be a GREAT addition. I would really like to see that show since I
      was not able to make the show in Cleveland this summer.
    • Kerry
      Message 37 of 37 , Jan 4, 2006
        It's a local promotion.
        They run Pittsburgh, Butler, and looks like their main shows will be
        in Elizabeth, PA.
        www.iwcwrestling.com

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, jerry self <jjsdc05@y...> wrote:

        > IWC? who is that havent heard of that promotion before, how does
        that differ from wwe?

        > would love to see tna dont get to see them much yet. The
        wrestling goes over well @ dragoncon even without the wrestlers
        doing signing which i would love to see them do.