Re: [pittscomicon] Happy Holidays

  • R.L. Olney
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
      Yes, Merry Christmas everyone! Especially to the
      George family and their tremendous helpful staff.
      Peace be with you each, and here's to a healthy and
      prosperous 2006 (and another great) Pittsburgh
      Comicon!

      Sincerely,
      --Rick

      Rick Olney
      TightLip Entertainment

      the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
      is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
      Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
      this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
      are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
      copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
      of this information is strictly prohibited. TIGHTLIP ENTERTAINMENT,
      70 West Main Street, Mohawk, NY 13407-1031 www.mightyminicon.com /
      www.thespookyny.com

      __________________________________
    • sjharvey9@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
        I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a

        MERRY CHRISTMAS

        and a

        HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

        --- SCOTT

      • axxinjaxxin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
          I'll echo Scott's sentiments, as I've been a bit complainy (if that's
          even a word...) Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays, enjoy,
          have fun, and do it safe so I can see everyone again at Comicon '09.
        • Catwomanmtb
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2011
            Hello there,
            I just wanna wish everyone here a happy and safe holiday season! remember to keep it safe i wanna see every1 next yr!

            u friend
            Maya