just wondering

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 8:52 PM
      with less than a week till showtime, I was wondering what everyone brings to get signed.

      I like to bring hardcovers. Mostly ones that have multiple contributors,ie. DC Encyclopedia, Hulk 100 Project...

      But since Brian Pulido will be there I am gonna bring a few comics for him to sign, like Lady Death Crucible 1/2 Sketch edition and a few Evil Ernie.