Re: Bar-Con?

  • gprime666
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 3, 2009
      So where IS the primary after-hours drinking spot? lol It was so easy in all the years past since everyone was more or less trapped in the same hotel.
      Message 2 of 16 , Sep 3, 2009
        i live not even 20 min from the event so anything is good for me but i am only available Friday night. i got reserve duty on sat and i ship out Sunday for a deployment. what was everyone thinking?
        -bart

        Message 3 of 16 , Sep 4, 2009
          I'm going to tactfully try to answer this question. My unofficial/official answer is this:

          "If the Pittsburgh Comicon is a HOLIDAY for you, you'd be INN-sane not to be there all three days."

          I don't think you have to be Professor Robert Langdon to break that code.

          P.A.T.