Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Disney buys Marvel

  • G.W.
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2 4:31 PM
      As I understand, all current licensing deals, (Universal, Fox, Sony,
      and I think BOOM! and SLG doing Disney comics, etc) are supposed to
      remain unchanged. Now what gets renewed when current contracts are up
      is another matter entirely, but as pointed out here
      http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=22788 Marvel don't
      have the best track record with non-supehero comics.