Happy Holidays

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
      Happy Holidays to you all.
    • R.L. Olney
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 24, 2005
        Yes, Merry Christmas everyone! Especially to the
        George family and their tremendous helpful staff.
        Peace be with you each, and here's to a healthy and
        prosperous 2006 (and another great) Pittsburgh
        Comicon!

        Sincerely,
        --Rick

        Rick Olney
        TightLip Entertainment

        the system manager. This message contains confidential information and
        is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named
        Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received
        this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you
        are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,
        copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents
        of this information is strictly prohibited. TIGHTLIP ENTERTAINMENT,
        70 West Main Street, Mohawk, NY 13407-1031 www.mightyminicon.com /
        www.thespookyny.com

        __________________________________
      • sjharvey9@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
          I just wanted to take the time to wish everyone a

          MERRY CHRISTMAS

          and a

          HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

          --- SCOTT

        • axxinjaxxin
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 21, 2008
            I'll echo Scott's sentiments, as I've been a bit complainy (if that's
            even a word...) Merry Christmas everyone. Happy Holidays, enjoy,
            have fun, and do it safe so I can see everyone again at Comicon '09.
          • Catwomanmtb
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 21, 2011
              Hello there,
              I just wanna wish everyone here a happy and safe holiday season! remember to keep it safe i wanna see every1 next yr!

              u friend
              Maya