Question about the Stan Lee autograph tickets...

  • brandysdad_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2009
      Pat,

      I want to get one of the tickets to see Stan on Saturday, but at the same time I have to work Saturday morning. I wont be back out around the Monroeville area until possibly 3pm. If the tickets for Stan are being grouped to allow so many by hour and I pre-purchase my tickets, what happens if I'm not there for that hour that the Stan ticket is set for? Is there a way to specify which hour you want to be grouped in for your ticket?

      Thanks,
      Joe