roommate wanted

  • mama_beast
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2009
      http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/roo/1345907922.html

      in monongahela, washington county

      375 a month, includes all utilities, phone, digital cable, cable internet (another 15 if you want your own DVR in your bedroom), each room has own heat, livingroom has A/C, apt has own washer, dryer, electric stove and full size fridge
      you need your own bedroom furniture but there is a large built in closet
      on route 88, not far off 43 to get to 51, on bus line to downtown pgh and Cal U
      I am on dialysis, so i get up MWF at 540AM, I get up for work TTH at 730am so no late night noise a must
      geek, nerd, scifi fan prefered and i'm more oscar madison than felix unger, someone who cooks basic food would be great, I have 3 cats so cat lover a must (2 are a year, one 6 years old)

      no homophobes, bigots need reply,

      please forward if you know anyone who might be interested/ other pittsburgh area lists that allow ..........