Getting Excited

  • sugarlandkid13
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
      I just wanted to state the excitement that I am getting. I look forward to this con every year. I believe this is number 10 for me. I think it is one of the best run cons I attend and the friendliest. I hope everyone who can attended will attended and have a glorious time like me.

      I am looking forward to seeing Stan the Man. And getting as many Storm sketches as I can.

      Also I am a big fan of Terry Moore. Looking to visit him. I have all the Echo books. I believe I will get them signed a few at at time each day.

      Peace.
      Troy
    • chazjg
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009
        This is a yearly ritual for me and my friend Dave. Been going since the beginning and always try to make it on Friday at opening.
        I thought I was not going to be able to do Friday this year. I put in for the day off at work and was denied. Everyone wants 9/11 off. Then today got word they re-evaluated the requests for September and approved them all. So Friday here I come!!!! And Saturday of course for Stan the Man!
        Now we can take it easy on Friday and shop and hang out, and then meet Stan on Saturday. Bummed Mr. Trimpe cancelled yet again. Looking forward to talking to Mike Grell again. He's just awesome!
        15 days and counting!
        -Chaz-

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 27, 2009