Re: New question for all you comiccon goers

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 24, 2009
      I just received my shirt today. I got the lantern Spectrum one. I ordered one to get signed by everyone I can so that later i can get it framed. As I said before I am a huge GL fan and this shirt is perfect. I have my silver markers ready.
      Oh, and if anyone is on the fence about ordering this shirt. The photo of the shirt doesn't do it justice. It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better in person.