Re: [pittscomicon] New question for all you comiccon goers

  • Shawn Williams
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22 8:19 PM
      I always enjoy finding new indy books. Sometimes it's a hit, sometimes
      a miss, but finding new talent/books is my favorite part of any con. I
      found a number of new (to me) creators in artist alley this year, so
      I'm really looking forward to seeing what they bring!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 23 5:48 AM
        Herb Trimpe, but he just canceled. i was going to beg him for a commission since he isnt taking on any now according to his web sight. its a continuation of a cover he did in the 80's. i was going to turn it into a tattoo. ive spoken with him about this before, he thinks its a cool idea but just way to swamped with animation stuff.
        -Bart

        In a message dated 8/22/2009 11:16:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wildstorm3@... writes:
        Who, other than Stan Lee, are you looking forward to seeing at the show?

        Me, I'm looking forward to see Darryl Banks so that I can get another Green Lantern sketch for my collection. I already have one of Kyle Raynor by Banks and a sketch of Hal by Scott McDaniel. I would also like to finish my bat-family sketches also. I have a Batman India ink painting by Francis Manapul, a Robin by Scott McDaniel, and a Batgirl by Jim Balent. Just need to get a Nightwing done but don't know who to get it from
      • wildstorm3
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 24 1:31 PM
          I just received my shirt today. I got the lantern Spectrum one. I ordered one to get signed by everyone I can so that later i can get it framed. As I said before I am a huge GL fan and this shirt is perfect. I have my silver markers ready.
          Oh, and if anyone is on the fence about ordering this shirt. The photo of the shirt doesn't do it justice. It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAY better in person.