Re: [pittscomicon] Re: What are you planning on getting signed by Stan Lee???

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 19 4:37 AM
      I still don't know what I'd like to get signed :(

      Maybe McFarlane's Spider-Man #1?
      Maybe my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way?

      Sheesh, I have no idea.

    • George Wiggins
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 19 5:14 AM
        Well i'm bringing in 2 things (hopefully he'll sign both and maybe have me get a pic taken with him. One is the #150th issue of Marvel Tales with Spidey vs the Sinister Six and the other thing is the Five Fabulous Decades of Marvel book.

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "wildstorm3" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

        > Me, I just ordered a Spiderman 3 movie poster. The one that is mirrored with the red and blue spidey on one side, and the symbiote on the other. I'm planning on getting Lee to sign the red and blue side and Ron Frenz to sign the symbiote side.

      • wildstorm3
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19 1:16 PM
          Question about Stan Lee tickets.
          Is the limit of 5 tickets for the ones that you can purchase or ones that you can have period? If I were to purchase 5 and my parents were to purchase 5 more for me, is that possible? I work with someone who was asking and i didn't know the answer.

          And what about photos? Can i get a quick one with my ticket or do I have to purchase another ticket for a photo separately?

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 21 3:33 PM
            I finally got ,my poster to be signed.
            http://img2.allposters.com/images/HPO/spiderman3.jpg