Re: [pittscomicon] Stan Lee T-Shirt

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
      i can only make the con on friday. that weekend turns out to be my reserve duty weekend and i am getting deployed that monday.
      i took the day off Friday so i plan on being there most of the day, in costume as well. got a new one few have seen yet.

      In a message dated 8/18/2009 7:49:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dugger_rockz@... writes:

      you know what? Im a little surprised this site isnt on fire this close to con. Is the yahoo group getting together at the con? any time set or anything?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
        Ive been on the board on and off. been working a lot to get some spending money for the show.