Stan Lee T-Shirt

  • Chaz
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
      I got my Stan Lee ComicCon T-Shirt in the mail today.
      It is very, very cool.
      I'm glad these were available so soon, I'll be wearing it around and for sure on Saturday when I meet Stan!
      This shirt is highly recommended!
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
        you know what? Im a little surprised this site isnt on fire this close to con. Is the yahoo group getting together at the con? any time set or anything?

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
          i can only make the con on friday. that weekend turns out to be my reserve duty weekend and i am getting deployed that monday.
          i took the day off Friday so i plan on being there most of the day, in costume as well. got a new one few have seen yet.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 18, 2009
            Ive been on the board on and off. been working a lot to get some spending money for the show.