Re: [pittscomicon] What are you planning on getting signed by Stan Lee???

  • Don Pedicini Jr.
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 18, 2009
      Awesome idea!

      Don Pedicini Jr.
      www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

      From: wildstorm3 <wildstorm3@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 4:53:57 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] What are you planning on getting signed by Stan Lee???

      Me, I just ordered a Spiderman 3 movie poster. The one that is mirrored with the red and blue spidey on one side, and the symbiote on the other. I'm planning on getting Lee to sign the red and blue side and Ron Frenz to sign the symbiote side.

    • Chaz
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 18, 2009
        I'm most likely getting my minty fresh-like copy of "FOOM" #17 with the Stan Lee as all the Marvel Heroes front cover.
        I also am contemplating the SDCC Stan Lee action figure, but the FOOM will frame nicely.
        Maybe I will get another autograph ticket and get both. Hmmmm.......
      • Andrew Harmon
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 19, 2009
          I still don't know what I'd like to get signed :(

          Maybe McFarlane's Spider-Man #1?
          Maybe my copy of How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way?

          Sheesh, I have no idea.

        • George Wiggins
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 19, 2009
            Well i'm bringing in 2 things (hopefully he'll sign both and maybe have me get a pic taken with him. One is the #150th issue of Marvel Tales with Spidey vs the Sinister Six and the other thing is the Five Fabulous Decades of Marvel book.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "wildstorm3" <wildstorm3@...> wrote:

            > Me, I just ordered a Spiderman 3 movie poster. The one that is mirrored with the red and blue spidey on one side, and the symbiote on the other. I'm planning on getting Lee to sign the red and blue side and Ron Frenz to sign the symbiote side.

          • wildstorm3
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 19, 2009
              Question about Stan Lee tickets.
              Is the limit of 5 tickets for the ones that you can purchase or ones that you can have period? If I were to purchase 5 and my parents were to purchase 5 more for me, is that possible? I work with someone who was asking and i didn't know the answer.

              And what about photos? Can i get a quick one with my ticket or do I have to purchase another ticket for a photo separately?

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 21, 2009
                I finally got ,my poster to be signed.
                http://img2.allposters.com/images/HPO/spiderman3.jpg