Re: [pittscomicon] Digest Number 703

  • Sal
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2009
      Can anyone tell me how to get tickets for autographs for Stan Lee when he comes to the con? My wife has a few collectibles she'd like to have him sign.

      Thanks to anyone who can help. Links would be great so I can pass them on to her.

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2009
        On the main page for the comiccon just click on "Buy Tickets Here" on the left frame and this will take you to where you can purchase tickets for the show and for Stan Lee.