Re: Toy Show

  • collector1204
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
      i called today for a table to sell some bowen statues and comics but
      was sold out. i didnt know i woudl be able to go till this week. oh
      well
      if anyone is not goin and has atable reserved please let me know ill
      take it
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:

      > LMAO id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good
      thanksgiving.

      > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Well, I got Barry's CD
      of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
      > Shady), I would like to have autographed.
      > Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack
      also.

      > Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL
      >
      > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant
      get
      > the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both
      got
      > their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

      > > Comic
      > book Comic book
      > store Comic book

      artist

      > Comic book
      cover
      > Comic book for sale Dc
      > comic

      book

      > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
      of
      > Service.
      > >

      > > ---------------------------------
      > >

      > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
      just
      > may be the world."
      > >
      > > ---------------------------------
      > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
      free.

      > Comic
      book Comic book
      store Comic book
      artist
      Comic book cover
      Comic book for sale Dc
      comic
      book

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------

      may be the world."

      > ---------------------------------

    • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 27, 2005
        Greetings!

        For anyone going to the toy show, I am looking for
        some Muppets figures, and the Muppet Backstage Playset.
        But it's 3-4 hours for me to drive to PITT. So if interested
        can someone either call me, buy for me and ship to me, or
        send me an email Saturday night and I can decide if I want
        to drive out to the show.

        Thanks,
        Chad