Re: Ultimate spiderman #1

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
      Hey Wildstorm,

      We always have a booth set up to sell t-shirts and whatnot, I assume that is where they will be sold. I haven't checked with Renee on that if it is anything different I'll let you know. I'll have an new map in the program book that will indicate where the booth will be.

      P.A.T.

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
        how big do the sizes go for the shirts?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
          Shirts Go Up to 4X.
          S, M, L & XL are $20
          2X-4X are $25

          > how big do the sizes go for the shirts?

        • wildstorm3
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2009
            Thx. Is there a limit to the amount of books that may be purchased?

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
              As of right now, No. We may re-evaluate after sales begin if quantity buying becomes a problem. But if you want to buy 5 or 10 it shouldn't be an issue.

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
                Thx. I am a big USM fan and was planning on just getting 3-4.