Ultimate spiderman #1

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
      Where in the show will these be available?
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
        Hey Wildstorm,

        We always have a booth set up to sell t-shirts and whatnot, I assume that is where they will be sold. I haven't checked with Renee on that if it is anything different I'll let you know. I'll have an new map in the program book that will indicate where the booth will be.

        P.A.T.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
          how big do the sizes go for the shirts?

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 10, 2009
            Shirts Go Up to 4X.
            S, M, L & XL are $20
            2X-4X are $25

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2009
              Thx. Is there a limit to the amount of books that may be purchased?

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
                As of right now, No. We may re-evaluate after sales begin if quantity buying becomes a problem. But if you want to buy 5 or 10 it shouldn't be an issue.

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 15, 2009
                  Thx. I am a big USM fan and was planning on just getting 3-4.