New poll for pittscomicon

  • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 27 8:02 PM
      pittscomicon group:

      Is the Con a good place to bring a date , if she isnt really into comics?
      But shows interest....

      o Hell Yeah!
      o No Way!
      o I'd rather just rent while Im in the Burgh

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 29 , Apr 27, 2012
        pittscomicon group:

        Who thought Perez's work on this years (2012) t-shirt was...

        o Not his best work
        o Too cartoonish
        o Ok but could have been better
        o Great!!!
        o Bad colors

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 29 , May 1, 2012
          I am not crazy about the new Power Girl costume and hair do. Maybe it'll grow on me... If it was just Huntress, or even Huntress and Batman, I would have enjoyed it more.

          The colored version:
          http://tinyurl.com/7hfx4de