Re: Question

  • Toboe
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21 7:37 PM
      Well, my sister and I were thinking about (although it may not quite fit in) attending Saturday and Sunday as…Rukia Kuchiki (sister) and Ichigo Kurosaki (me), Toshiro Hitsugaya (sister) and Rangiku Matsumoto (me) from Bleach.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22 2:50 PM
        wear it. everything fits in!
        i myself do characters from gi joe. but there are a wide range of things people wear. basically you wear what you want to, tho they do have some rules when it comes to the free entry fee sunday.
        as i understand it you cant just put on a 3 piece suit and say your joe schmo from such and such book. it has to be something you took time creating and put together or bought already done for you kinda thing.
        so no basic street clothes claiming to be a character <at least that's what someone was told as i was used as an example on what to do as i was walking in one year lol>. check the web sight for the rules. its been awhile since ive read them.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 24 7:23 PM
          Thanks for all the info; I really do appreciate it! ^_^