Re: [pittscomicon] Question

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 20, 2009
      OH YEAH

      From: Toboe <toby41387@...>
      To: pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 8:14:31 PM
      Subject: [pittscomicon] Question

      I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but…do people dress-up for any of the other days, besides Sunday? ^_^;

    • G.W.
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
        Yeah, but the bulk of the costumes come out on Sunday.

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
          yep, at least i do. got a new one to try out also. tho i might be put on orders and miss this yet again! freakin missed the last one to bc of the military. but hey im defending the country so i guess sacrifices need to be made right  lol

          why, what are you looking to wear?

          In a message dated 7/20/2009 8:15:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, toby41387@... writes:

          I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but…do people dress-up for any of the other days, besides Sunday? ^_^;

        • Toboe
          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
            Epic! Thanks for the info! ^_^

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 21, 2009
              Well, my sister and I were thinking about (although it may not quite fit in) attending Saturday and Sunday as…Rukia Kuchiki (sister) and Ichigo Kurosaki (me), Toshiro Hitsugaya (sister) and Rangiku Matsumoto (me) from Bleach.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jul 22, 2009
                wear it. everything fits in!
                i myself do characters from gi joe. but there are a wide range of things people wear. basically you wear what you want to, tho they do have some rules when it comes to the free entry fee sunday.
                as i understand it you cant just put on a 3 piece suit and say your joe schmo from such and such book. it has to be something you took time creating and put together or bought already done for you kinda thing.
                so no basic street clothes claiming to be a character <at least that's what someone was told as i was used as an example on what to do as i was walking in one year lol>. check the web sight for the rules. its been awhile since ive read them.

                Message 7 of 8 , Jul 24, 2009
                  Thanks for all the info; I really do appreciate it! ^_^