Re: Toy Show

  • Kerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
      Well, I got Barry's CD of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
      Shady), I would like to have autographed.
      Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack also.

      Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
      wrote:

      > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant get
      the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both got
      their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

      > Comic
      book Comic book
      store Comic book
      artist
      Comic book cover
      Comic book for sale Dc
      comic
      book

      Service.

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
        LMAO  id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good thanksgiving.

        wrote:

        > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of   the two. I cant get
        the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show.  they both got
        their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

        >                                                         Comic
        book                                          Comic book
        store                                          Comic book
        artist
                   Comic book cover
        Comic book for sale                                          Dc
        comic
        book

        Service.

        > ---------------------------------

        may be the world."

        > ---------------------------------
        >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

      • collector1204
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
          i called today for a table to sell some bowen statues and comics but
          was sold out. i didnt know i woudl be able to go till this week. oh
          well
          if anyone is not goin and has atable reserved please let me know ill
          take it
          wrote:

          > LMAO id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good
          thanksgiving.

          > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Well, I got Barry's CD
          of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
          > Shady), I would like to have autographed.
          > Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack
          also.

          > Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL
          >
          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant
          get
          > the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both
          got
          > their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

          > > Comic
          > book Comic book
          > store Comic book

          artist

          > Comic book
          cover
          > Comic book for sale Dc
          > comic

          book

          > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
          of
          > Service.
          > >

          > > ---------------------------------
          > >

          > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
          just
          > may be the world."
          > >
          > > ---------------------------------
          > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
          free.

          > Comic
          book Comic book
          store Comic book
          artist
          Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

          may be the world."

          > ---------------------------------

        • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 27, 2005
            Greetings!

            For anyone going to the toy show, I am looking for
            some Muppets figures, and the Muppet Backstage Playset.
            But it's 3-4 hours for me to drive to PITT. So if interested
            can someone either call me, buy for me and ship to me, or
            send me an email Saturday night and I can decide if I want
            to drive out to the show.

            Thanks,
            Chad