Hello Comic People

  • dugger_rockz
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2009
      I just wanted to take a minute and Wish everyone a Great 4th of July, I got steaks as big as your head, and all the other fixins for the Grill, friends and family are coming over. Keep it safe and think, we are like 10 weeks from CON 2009.
      Keep the shiny side up.

      Oh BTW to crush all the rumors... Michael Jackson is NOT coming to the con.
    • Joe Patrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4, 2009
        Just got into the beach down here at Cape Hatteras for the 4th of July here.  Wishing all the members of Comicon group here a very happy and SAFE 4th of July.