Re: Stan Lee

  • Maya
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:
      >OMG! I guess I have to work on my costumes a little more now!

      > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

    • R
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
        Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:

        http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

        > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

      • Anthony
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
          It worked for me, not a bad idea

          I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

          > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
          >
          > http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1
          >

          > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

        • Don Pedicini Jr.
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
            I am going to do some original Secret Invasion sketch covers and have him sign 1 or 2...

            Don Pedicini Jr.
            www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

            I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

            --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, "R" <thezeppo1138@ ...> wrote:

            > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
            >
            > http://www.amazon. com/Marvel- Chronicle- Tom-DeFalco/ dp/0756641233/ ref=sr_1_ 1?ie=UTF8& s=books&qid= 1246465442& sr=1-1
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@ yahoogroups. com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@ > wrote:
            > >
            > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

          • Andrew Harmon
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 2, 2009
              That sounds like a good idea. I have some of those.