Re: [pittscomicon] Re: Stan Lee

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
      I was entertaining getting Spider-Man #1 signed I guess.

      On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM, George Wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:

      I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.
      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

      > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

    • Maya
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:
        >OMG! I guess I have to work on my costumes a little more now!

        > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

      • R
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
          Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:

          http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1

          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

          > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

        • Anthony
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
            It worked for me, not a bad idea

            I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

            > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
            >
            > http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1
            >

            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
            > >
            > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

          • Don Pedicini Jr.
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
              I am going to do some original Secret Invasion sketch covers and have him sign 1 or 2...

              Don Pedicini Jr.
              www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 2, 2009
                That sounds like a good idea. I have some of those.