Re: [pittscomicon] Stan Lee

  • Andrew Harmon
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 26, 2009
      I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(
    • George Wiggins
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
        I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
          I was entertaining getting Spider-Man #1 signed I guess.

          On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM, George Wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:

          I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.
          --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

          > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

        • Maya
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:
            >OMG! I guess I have to work on my costumes a little more now!

            > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

          • R
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
              Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:

              http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1

              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

              > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

            • Anthony
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                It worked for me, not a bad idea

                I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

                > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
                >
                > http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1
                >

                > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

              • Don Pedicini Jr.
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                  I am going to do some original Secret Invasion sketch covers and have him sign 1 or 2...

                  Don Pedicini Jr.
                  www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 2, 2009
                    That sounds like a good idea. I have some of those.