Re: [pittscomicon] Toy Show

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
      Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of  the two. I cant get the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both got their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

      Kerry <bwo4life@...> wrote:
      Is anyone going to the toy show on Dec. 3-4?

      I'm going to see Barry "Greg Brady" Williams. LOL
      Not to sure about Arnold Horshak though.

    • Kerry
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
        Well, I got Barry's CD of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
        Shady), I would like to have autographed.
        Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack also.

        Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL

        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
        wrote:

        > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant get
        the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both got
        their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

        > Comic
        book Comic book
        store Comic book
        artist
        Comic book cover
        Comic book for sale Dc
        comic
        book

        Service.

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
          LMAO  id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good thanksgiving.

          wrote:

          > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of   the two. I cant get
          the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show.  they both got
          their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

          >                                                         Comic
          book                                          Comic book
          store                                          Comic book
          artist
                     Comic book cover
          Comic book for sale                                          Dc
          comic
          book

          Service.

          > ---------------------------------

          may be the world."

          > ---------------------------------
          >  Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.

        • collector1204
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 23, 2005
            i called today for a table to sell some bowen statues and comics but
            was sold out. i didnt know i woudl be able to go till this week. oh
            well
            if anyone is not goin and has atable reserved please let me know ill
            take it
            wrote:

            > LMAO id be there for sure, just to stir shit...... have a good
            thanksgiving.

            > Kerry <bwo4life@v...> wrote: Well, I got Barry's CD
            of "I'm the real Greg Brady" (parody of Slim
            > Shady), I would like to have autographed.
            > Depending on what they are charging, I'll probably get Horshack
            also.

            > Too bad Screech wasn't going to be there. ;) LOL
            >
            > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, DUGGER <dugger_rockz@y...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Im thinkin horshak would be the cooler of the two. I cant
            get
            > the pictures of them ont he celebrity boxing show. they both
            got
            > their asses kicked. Comedy, gotta love it.

            > > Comic
            > book Comic book
            > store Comic book

            artist

            > Comic book
            cover
            > Comic book for sale Dc
            > comic

            book

            > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
            of
            > Service.
            > >

            > > ---------------------------------
            > >

            > > "To the world you are just one person, but to one person you
            just
            > may be the world."
            > >
            > > ---------------------------------
            > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it
            free.

            > Comic
            book Comic book
            store Comic book
            artist
            Comic book cover
            Comic book for sale Dc
            comic
            book

            Service.

            > ---------------------------------

            may be the world."

            > ---------------------------------

          • Chad "Space Ghost" Wilson
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 27, 2005
              Greetings!

              For anyone going to the toy show, I am looking for
              some Muppets figures, and the Muppet Backstage Playset.
              But it's 3-4 hours for me to drive to PITT. So if interested
              can someone either call me, buy for me and ship to me, or
              send me an email Saturday night and I can decide if I want
              to drive out to the show.

              Thanks,
              Chad