Re: Stan Lee

  • wildstorm3
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
      I'm thinking of getting my Spider-man 3 movie poster signed. It has red and blue spidey on one side and symbiote spidey on the other. So I was thinking of getting Lee to sign the blue and red spidey side and Ron Frenz to sign the simbiote side. Whadda ya think?

      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:

      > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

    • Andrew Harmon
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 26, 2009
        I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(
      • George Wiggins
        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
          I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
            I was entertaining getting Spider-Man #1 signed I guess.

            On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM, George Wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:

            I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.
            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

            > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

          • Maya
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
              --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:
              >OMG! I guess I have to work on my costumes a little more now!

              > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

            • R
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:

                http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1

                --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

                > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

              • Anthony
                Message 7 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                  It worked for me, not a bad idea

                  I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

                  > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
                  >
                  > http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1
                  >

                  > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

                • Don Pedicini Jr.
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                    I am going to do some original Secret Invasion sketch covers and have him sign 1 or 2...

                    Don Pedicini Jr.
                    www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 2, 2009
                      That sounds like a good idea. I have some of those.