Stan Lee

  • doebjunk
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
      What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
        Im thinking my lower back and  then get it tattooed and have a stan lee tramp stamp

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
          what no tatt on your but that says "stanley lieber was here"?  lol jk

          Message 4 of 12 , Jun 25, 2009
            I'm thinking of getting my Spider-man 3 movie poster signed. It has red and blue spidey on one side and symbiote spidey on the other. So I was thinking of getting Lee to sign the blue and red spidey side and Ron Frenz to sign the simbiote side. Whadda ya think?

            --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:

            > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

          • Andrew Harmon
            Message 5 of 12 , Jun 26, 2009
              I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(
            • George Wiggins
              Message 6 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.

                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 30, 2009
                  I was entertaining getting Spider-Man #1 signed I guess.

                  On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 8:15 AM, George Wiggins <gcwiggs@...> wrote:

                  I have no idea. If i'm able to get AMAZING SPIDEY #600, maybe it. I asked my local comic shop guy if he has any back issues done by STAN LEE, i haven't heard anything back yet.
                  --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

                  > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

                • Maya
                  Message 8 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                    --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "doebjunk" <doebjunk@...> wrote:
                    >OMG! I guess I have to work on my costumes a little more now!

                    > What's up all, I'm sure you're all as excited as I am for this year. I've never met Stan before so it will be a real cool experience to see him this year. What's everyone thinking of getting signed?

                  • R
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                      Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:

                      http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1

                      --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@...> wrote:

                      > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

                    • Anthony
                      Message 10 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                        It worked for me, not a bad idea

                        I'm leaning towards a hardback Marvel Masterworks - either FF or Spider-man 1-10. You can find them used on ebay for about $10.

                        --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, "R" <thezeppo1138@...> wrote:

                        > Not long ago I picked up a book called Marvel Chronicle at Borders. That's what I plan to get signed. Not sure if this'll work, but here's a link to the book on amazon.com:
                        >
                        > http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-Chronicle-Tom-DeFalco/dp/0756641233/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246465442&sr=1-1
                        >

                        > --- In pittscomicon@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Harmon <andrew2773@> wrote:
                        > >
                        > > I have absolutely no idea what I should get signed :(

                      • Don Pedicini Jr.
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jul 1, 2009
                          I am going to do some original Secret Invasion sketch covers and have him sign 1 or 2...

                          Don Pedicini Jr.
                          www.donpedicinijr.blogspot.com

                          Message 12 of 12 , Jul 2, 2009
                            That sounds like a good idea. I have some of those.